Every year April 22nd is observed as Earth Day. Countries like India, USA, UK, Canada, Australia and various other nations across the globe organize Earth Day activities to make people aware, to motivate them and to have them participate in events focusing on protecting Mother Earth. This is one of the most significant events for making Earth a healthier place to live.
Why April 22 is celebrated as Earth Day?
Back in 1970, Gaylord Nelson, a senator from Wisconsin, USA, expressed his concern over increasing rate of industrialization because of which the environment was getting adversely affected. He proposed April 22nd as Earth Day, a day to motivate people to respect Mother Earth by making them more aware of environmental issues and encouraging them to work on them to combat pollution etc.
- thank you massege
- Co-Worker Thank You for Your Help
- best gifts to thank
- baby shower thank you message for co-worker
- birthday for mom
- Co-Worker Appreciation Messages
- thank you notesfor teacher appreciation day
- pass away comfort message husband
- thank you for baby shower to coworkers
- welcome new born baby christian message