Universal Children’s Day was established in the year 1954 by United Nations for promoting international awareness for togetherness amongst children throughout the world. It is celebrated every year on November 20 and has become a tradition. This date is considered important because on this day in 1954, UN General Assembly accepted “Declaration of the Rights of the Child” law. Another significant association with the date comes in 1989, which saw UN General Assembly adopting “Convention of the Rights of the Children”.
On our page, you will find a lot of beautiful and cute messages denoting the significance of Universal Children’s Day. These Children’s Day Text Messages & Wishes can be sent through What’s App, over the mail or even on cards to make the children around you feel special. Of course, it is the day meant to realize the importance of children and existence of equality amongst them.
Cute & Funny Universal Children’s Day SMS and Messages 2017:
1. Come and join hands with children on this Universal Children’s Day to make them feel special as well as guarded. They are the pride of the nation and its future too. Happy Universal Children’s Day.
2. Let us give wings to our children and allow their creative imagination to fly high and measure the sky limits. Universal Children’s Day is the time we make sure that kids get the due recognition.
3. Children are naughty and Universal Children’s Day is the time to acknowledge their naughtiness with a touch of care and value. Happy Universal Children’s Day to all kids around.
4. Happy Children’s Day needs to be laced with love, care and support. It is because children need nurturing that enables them to blossom smartly. Happy Children’s Day to the kids.
5. Beauty in a child comes alive with their naughtiness on ground. They are the cutest gift of god. So, let’s pledge to protect their rights on this Universal Children’s Day and stand in their support always.
Universal Children’s Day Messages from Teachers:
6. Planting honesty will reap trust and planting humility will reap greatness. Come together to be the support of others and spread the unbiased care because children have to be handled with authenticity. Happy Universal Children’s Day.
7. Every child is a beautiful flower, who makes the garden look cheerful. So, let us water such flowers with care and love to let them blossom smartly. Happy Universal Children’s Day to you.
8. Children are meant to be fun filled cuties, who smile when others smile. They love to make others happy. On this Universal Children’s Day, let us come together to nurture them with care.
9. If kids are flowers, teachers are pure water that nurtures them with care and sheer love. They teach them to be smart and disciplined. Happy Universal Children’s Day to all the kids in the class.
Universal Children’s Day Messages from Mothers:
10. Daughters are the sweetest gift that god gifts to every mother. She is a friend, who understands her mother in the best possible way. Happy Universal Children’s Day to my daughter.
11. You are my sugar pie, you are my honey love and you are the purest soul descending from heaven to fill my life with happiness. Love you my kids and happy Universal Children’s Day.
12. The children have a purest heart that makes them cutest in the world. And so do you have the qualities my dear kids. Wishing you Happy Universal Children’s day with lots of love.
13. You have become the reason of my smile and have sprinkled happiness all around. Thank you my dear children for making my life beautiful with your care and sweetness. Happy Universal Children’s Day.
Universal Children’s Day Wishes and Messages from Parents:
14. If you carry childhood with you, the age will never play an obstacle in keeping you happy. Stay blessed and happy throughout your life. Happy Universal Children’s Day to our lovely kids.
15. Children are a bag full of excitement, joy and happiness shining in the form of smiles. We wish our children all the happiness in life and make sure that they get all the deserved love. Happy Universal Children’s Day to you.
16. Our love knows no bounds for you because we believe that giving wings to let them fly is important. But, nurturing them to develop roots is equally important. Love you dear kids and happy Universal Children’s Day.
17. You are the most priceless possessions of our life, who have filled it with happiness and excitement. We are blessed to be your parents and thank god for bringing you in our life. Happy Universal Children’s day to you.
Happy Children’s Day Wishes to My Daughter:
18. Your childhood is about innocence and playfulness, which makes me smile every moment. It is about joy and freedom that I give to you. Love you my daughter and Happy Universal Children’s Day.
19. You are the treasure of my life, which has been given to by god. He made me the richest mother in the world by gifting a sweet daughter. Love you my darling and Happy Universal Children’s Day.
20. You are a bundle of joy in my life, who has been keeping me on toes every time. And I love to do everything for you. Happy Children’s day to my daughter.
21. Childhood is an era of imagination, which should be left free to grow and touch the skies. This is the reason that I let you be yourself. My daughter is the best in this world. Happy Universal Children’s Day.
22. Daughters are an image of goddess, who descends on earth to be a friend of her mother and make her smile throughout life. She showers her love on mother always. Love you my daughter and Happy Universal Children’s Day.
Happy Children’s Day Messages to My Son:
23. Son is the friend of father and his image. So, I would try my best to be the best for my son. After all, it is all about inculcating values and ethics in him. Happy Universal Children’s Day to my Son.
24. Every son is the pride of his father and so are you too. I am proud to be you father because you have the smart genes in you. Love you my buddy and happy Universal Children’s Day.
25. May the love and laughter always stay on your face. I pray to lord that it should get brighten with every day. Love you and happy Children’s day to my son.
26. You are the most lovable child in the world because of the sweetness you sprinkle in my life. Love you always my son and happy Universal Children’s Day.
27. My son has the smartness and cuteness of the world inculcated in him. He is my best buddy and would stay like that forever. Happy Universal Children’s day to you my darling.
Happy Children’s Day Funny Text Messages:
28. Childhood is the time, when fun knows no bounds and naughtiness goes unlimited. Happy Children’s day to all the kids around for spreading sweetness in the world.
29. Let us become children again with kids around and enjoy the bounties of imagination circulated. Happy Universal Children’s day to all the kids.
30. Childhood is the time when you do not care about weight or clothes or even hair. On this Universal Children’s day, I want to feel like a kid again and be as naughty as possible.
31. Best childhood memories are filled with joy, playing around and sprinkling mud on clothes without having to worry about parents. Happy Universal Children’s Day to all the kids.
Happy Universal Children’s Day Messages for adults:
32. On this Universal Children’s day, I want to get back into my childhood days and have the best of fun that kept away. Happy Universal Children’s Day to the kids around and myself too.
33. On seeing kids, I wish to be a kid again because I want to enjoy with them as much as possible and forget my aging for a while. Happy Universal Children’s day.
34. Children are a bundle of joy and their life is excited. On this universal Children’s Day, I want to get back to my childhood days with them and be the naughty kid like before.
35. Fun is with kids and happiness is with them. So, on this Children’s Day, I want to join their gang and be the leader of naughtiness. Happy Universal Children’s day.
Universal Children’s Day Wishes Messages in Hindi:
36. Bache Desh ki Pragati ka hain Aadhar. Wo karenge sabke sapne saakar. Is Din Humein Unki Soch ko Azaad kar dena chahiye. Universal Children’s Day ki shubh Kamnaye.
37. Bache Desh ka Bhavishya Hain. Humein Milke Unhe aage badhana Chahiye. Isliye aaj Universal Children’s Day ke Din humein ek sath Bacho ke Haq ka samaan karna chahiye.
38. Aaj ke Din humein ek jut hokar bacho ke bhavishya ke liye kaam karna chahiye and ek kasam khani chahiye ki Bacho ko badhne se kabhi nahi rokenge.
39. Aaj ke shubh avsar par humein bacho ki azzadi ka samman karna chahiye and ek kasam khani chahiye ki bbacho ko dost banakar rakhenge aur unka har tarah se saath denge.
40. Bachpan mein socha karte thhe ki badey hoke kya banenge. Magara b sochte hain ki bacha hee rehte to waqt bhi suhana hota aur mahaul bhi. Universal Children’s day ki hardik shubh kamnayein.