International Human Rights day is celebrated on 10th December since 1948. This day motivates us to stand up for human rights for ourselves or for someone else. Celebrate Human Rights Day 2016 by sending inspiring quotes and wishes that call you to stand against the wrong. Send fight for your right quotes and other famous human rights quotes to make this day a special one. This post brings best Human Rights Day messages based on searches related to this day.
Here is a unique collection of Human Rights slogans and messages that are truly inspiring in every sense!!!
1. To have a peaceful nation, we need to respect human rights… We need to make sure that everyone has been fed and only then can call ourselves developed in a true sense. Warm wishes on Human Rights Day.
2. Human Rights Day reminds us all that how undemocratic countries are snatching away the rights of the innocent and how people are losing their lives because of injustice and violence. Let us promise to fight for their betterment. Happy Human Rights Day to you.
3. Never surrender to the people who stop you from speaking the truth. Never say sorry for being you. Never give up on your confidence to fight for what is right…. Human Rights Day to you my dear friend.
4. No matter what job we are into…. No matter how old or young we are….. No matter what’s our financial status…. The only thing that matters is that we must all be treated right… Sending warm wishes to you on Human Rights Day.
5. Who says one man cannot make a difference…. The journey of thousand miles always begins with the very first step…. So never hesitate to take your step. Human Rights Day to you.
6. We all are humans and we are all born with dignity and with equal rights and if someone takes away our rights, it is our duty to fight back…. Always be strong…. Human Rights Day!!!!
7. No one has the right to deny human rights and if someone is doing that then he is inhumane and we must stand against him…. May God impart us with all the strength to fight against the wrong.
8. Just by giving all the humans their rights, we can surely make this earth a far better place to live… where there will be peace, happiness and growth for one and for all. Warm wishes on Human Rights Day.
9. When rights of any one man are threatened…. It means that rights of every man are diminished and therefore, we all must stand for it….!!!!
10. Education is the best way to open mind….to teach the importance of human rights… to teach to respect human rights and have a peaceful place to live. Warm wishes on Human Rights Day.