The beautiful occasion of Rakhi is all about celebrating the affectionate bond between a brother and sister. This is a popular Hindu festival which falls in the auspicious month of Sharavana as per Hindu calendar. Use this day to wish your brother or sister Happy Raksha Bandhan 2016 and thank them on this day. Send sweet lovely wishes using Rakhi Thank you messages and quotes that express your feelings in the best way.
Refer to the latest collection of Raksha Bandhan text messages and warm Happy Rakhi quotes that help you wish your sister or brother and thank them for their love….
1). Days past without expressing our love for each other. On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I would like to thank you for being such an amazing sister. Happy Rakhi to you my sister.
2). Raksha Bandhan gives us an opportunity to express our feelings to each other and tell you that you are the reason for my happiness since childhood. Wishing you a very Happy Rakhi.
3). When I look back, I see beautiful memories of our childhood. Thanks a lot for giving me your time, attention and affection for all those years. Lots of love to you on Raksha Bandhan.
4). Sending warm wishes to the best brother in the world in the form of Rakhi which will be tied on the wrist. Thanks for protecting me and caring for me like a father. Happy Rakhi bhaiya.
5). On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I thank you for your unconditional love and support. May you are blessed with happiness and prosperity. Warm wishes to you on Raksha Bandhan.
6). Raksha Bandhan ka parv hai humare is rishte ke liye, jismein hain rang pyar aur dular ke. Shukriya tumhe ki tumne hamesha mere jeevan ko indradhanush jaisa mehkaya. Happy Rakhi.
- download the letter for thank to sister for rakhi
- write a letter to your elder sister thanking her for the rakhishe sent to you
- raksha bandhan thank you message to sister
- thanks letter to sister for rakhi in hindi
- write a letter of thanks to your sister for sending Rakhi to you on Raksha Bandhan day
- letter of saying thank u to ur sister for sending rakhi
- letter raksha bandhan
- letter for thanking rakhi
- writer a letter to your younger sister thanking her for the rakhi she has send
- letter written to sister raksha bandhan in hindi