Since 1962, India celebrates Teacher’s Day on 5th September as this is the day when great philosopher, scholar, teacher and second President of India, Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was born. Every year, on this special day, events are organized to honor and pay respect to the teachers who play an integral part in our learning and life. Send motivational Happy Teacher’s Day wishes for colleagues to wish them for being an amazing mentor in your professional life.
Here is a collection of latest Teacher’s Day wishes for colleagues which you can use for wishing your co-workers on this special occasion.
1. Though we are co-workers but you have been a great mentor to me. On Teacher’s Day, I would like to thank you for your guidance and support, for training me on the professional front. Happy Teacher’s Day and I wish you the best of happiness and health.
2. The one person who has always stood by me, through ups and downs; who has guided me and shared his knowledge with me like a wonderful teacher…. Is you. I express my deepest gratitude to you for being a strong support. Sending warm wishes to you on Teacher’s Day.
3. You have been my teacher in my professional life who has guided and helped me like a mentor. You never left my hand at any point and always motivated me to perform better. I owe my success to you. Wishing you a wonderful and very Happy Teacher’s Day. You are the best!!
4. You enlightened me with knowledge. You taught me to be confident. You trained me to excel in my job. You are truly the strongest inspiration in my career. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your guidance and encouragement. Wishing you Happy Teacher’s Day.
5. I thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful colleague who is like my mentor, my friend, my support system. On the occasion of Teacher’s Day, I thank you for supporting me and motivating me through all the challenges I faced. Warm wishes to you on Teacher’s Day.
6. On the occasion of Teacher’s Day, I pray Almighty to bless my dearest colleague with health, happiness, success and prosperity. I thank you for being not just my co-worker but also my mentor who always supported me with best guidance. Thank you for everything !!!
7. Wishing you a very Happy Teacher’s Day for you are not just my colleague but also my guide. Thank you for providing me for with your support and advice which has helped me sail through the most difficult times of my career. I wish for your happiness, success and prosperity.
8. I find myself to be the blessed one because I found not just a friend but also a wonderful mentor in my colleague. I thank God for sending an angel like you who has always enlightened me and guided me through the best and the worst. I wish you a very Happy Teacher’s Day.
9. Today, I pray to God to bless you with unmatched happiness and well being as you make the most amazing colleague and a great teacher. You are my light in darkness, my support when I have lost hope and my friend when I am down. Wishing you a very Happy Teacher’s Day.
10. One person who has been an integral part of my professional success and growth is you. I thank you with all my heart, for motivating me and guiding me whenever I failed. I wish you the best of happiness and success in the world. Sending warm wishes to you on Teacher’s Day.
- christmas message to my co-teachers/ co employees by unknown
- good msg pic for female trs friend
- message for may co teacher