The sympathy thank you wishes to the co workers are sent when the co workers send sympathy wishes for one’s loss of loved one. The thank you wishes can be sent through cards or through text messages on mobile or networking sites.
Express the thankfulness for the compassion shown by the lovely co-worker by sending from the samples of the sympathy messages below:
1). Dear co-worker, I thank you for the sympathies you sent on the death of my mother. I am happy to have a supportive person like you as my colleague.
2). For my co-worker, sending thank you wishes for the sympathies you sent me. I appreciate your support and strength you gave me during the tough time.
3). This text carries sympathy thank you wishes for the strength you gave me on the loss of my pet. It was very gracious and lovely of you to send the cute gifts to make me feel good.
4). Through this text, I would like to thank my co-worker for the sympathies you sent me. I am overcoming the loss of my cousin and your support mean a lot.
5). To a lovely co-worker, thanking you for the sympathies you sent on the death of my son. I feel much good with your support and love you extended during my tough time.
- Thanking CoWorkers for Sympathy
- thank you for your condolences to coworkers
- thanking coworkers for their condolences
- bereavement thank you messages to coworkers
- Thank you to co workers for Sympathy card
- thank you for sympathy to coworkers
- thank you for sympathy cards from co workers
- thank coworkers for bereavement
- how to write sympathy thank you for gift from co-workers
- how to thank people for their condolences