Navratri is a popular Hindu festival which is dedicated to nine forms of Goddesses. It is considered the most auspicious time of the year and sending Shubh Navratri wishes to your family is surely the most important thing to do. Navratri wishes in Hindi and Navratri greetings in English are the perfect way to wish your family members on Facebook and Whatsapp. Happy Navratri 2016 text messages make uniquely awesome Chaitra Navratri wishes to send to your loved ones.
Here is a collection of Navratri wishes in English and best quotes on Navratri in Hindi which help you send Shubh Navratri text messages to your near and dear ones. Use these amazing Best Navratri wishes 2016 to pray for happiness of your family.
1. Let us celebrate each day of Navratri with more and more zeal and let us offer prayers to Durga Maa. Let us engage in pious activities to Goddesses and seek their blessings for happiness and glory of our family. Wishing you all a very Happy Navratri 2016 and Happy Durga Puja!!!
2. On the pious occasion of Navratri, I pray that may Goddess Durga shower her blessings on all of us…. May she always has her hand on us to offer us blessings…. May she support us in every venture to be successful. Warm wishes to everyone on Navratri. Let us have a great time!!
3. Navratri is the occasion to come together and celebrate this enchanting festival with your loved one with high energy levels and great enjoyment…. Let us come together to offer our prayers to Maa Amba and seek her blessing for a better tomorrow. Best Navratri wishes to you all.
4. Let us absorb ourselves in the positive energies of Navratri by participating in dandiya raas, by doing kirtan, by enjoying sumptuous feasts and by promising to walk the right path. Let us create beautiful memories on this amazing festival. Wishing you a very Happy Navratri.
5. This Navratri, I pray that you all are blessed with good fortune… May this festival prove to be a harbinger of prosperity, success and happiness for you… May this festival end all problems and bring great joy to our family. Warm wishes on the occasion of Navratri to all of you!!!!
6. Let us dedicate these 9 days to Nava Durga who will brighten our lives with her divine presence… She will come to grace our lives, to bless us with happiness and success. Let us celebrate her arrival by offering her prayers. Wishing you a very Happy Navratri.
7. Navratri ke avsar par yehi kamna hai ki in aakhon se hamesha Maa ke darshan ho, in kaano se sada Maa ko sunu, in haathon se hamesha Maa ke charno ko sparsh karun aur ye mastak hamesha Maa ke saamne jhuka ke rahu. Navratri ka tyohar aap sab ko Mubarak ho!!!
8. As we celebrate the pious occasion of Navratri, let us join our hands and bow our heads to seek blessings from Maa Durga… Let us ask for strength from her to help us always walk on the path of righteousness and never surrender to wrong. Warmest wishes to you on Navratri.
9. Navratri signifies memories of moments that we celebrated together, the moments to enjoy great feast, the moments to seek blessings of Maa and the moments to pray for brighter future and happiness. With all my heart and soul, I wish you all a very Happy Navratri!!!
10. May this festival of Chaitra Navratri be the brightest ever…. I wish that this auspicious occasion bring along the best of happiness, health and success to you all… May the colors and lights of this festival always bless you with positive energy. A very Happy Navratri to you all.