Christmas is the most wonderful and joyous time of the year. It is all about wishing everyone around you a Merry Christmas. If you are sending warm short Christmas greetings to the people you love and you are in a fix what to write in a Christmas card to make it the most special one, then given below are some of the most amazing Christmas card sayings and quotes that are perfect to include. Whether it is a first married Christmas card or a religious Christmas wish…. Make your holiday cards unique with funny and inspirational Christmas card messages.
Have a quick look at Christmas card text messages that help you send your feelings in the most beautiful way…..
1. Don’t get scared if some fat man comes to your house some night and kidnaps you in a sack… It’s Santa and he is getting you for me. Merry Christmas my dearest friend!!!
2. Wishing you a perfect Christmas…. Full of wishes, happiness, glory and never-ending celebrations…. May God always bless you!!!
3. May sweetness of Christmas fill your life with eternal joy and happiness… May the magic of Christmas eve glorify your coming year…. Merry Christmas to you.
4. Time has come to fill your heart with happiness, pockets with cookies and enjoy the best time of the year with the best people in your life…. Wishing you a warm and Happy Christmas.
5. It is a month of enjoyment… a month of feast… a month of cakes and cookies… a month of carols and songs…. A month of snow and warmth…. Merry Christmas…!!!!
6. Wishing you Merry Christmas… May the carols wrap you in their warmth and glorify your life with happiness and health… today and forever.
7. Christmas is the time to soak in the feel of festivities, warmth and joy…. Wishing you the best of merriment and enjoyment with your family and friends!!
8. As Santa moves his magic wand… everything becomes more beautiful on Christmas… Merry Christmas to the best person I know.
9. Christmas is not just a day, it’s a season of celebrations and togetherness…happiness and glory…. Have a wonderful Christmas my dear.
10. Christmas is the best time of the year as it holds us all together with the bond of love… Warm wishes to you on Christmas.