Yalda which is also known as Zayeshmehr is celebrated every year on the eve of December 21-22 which is the first day of Iranian calendar. This is a Persian celebration which is the longest night of the year. This day is celebrated as on this auspicious day light and goodness emerged victorious over darkness. Sending Happy Yalda wishes to family and friends is a tradition to wish them on this pious occasion and celebrate this festival with positivity.
Here is a collection of lovely Happy Yalda messages and wishes which you can use for sending texts or wishing your dear ones on Facebook or Whatsapp.
1. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Yalda Day… May you are blessed with new hope and great success as we celebrate this auspicious day.
2. Yalda marks the advent of winters and victory of light over darkness… I wish that you are blessed with new light in this new season which bring victory and happiness to you. Happy Yalda Day!!!!
3. May you and your loved ones are blessed with happiness and glory as we celebrate Yalda Day…. May your life shine bright with positivity, goodness and brightness of this auspicious day… Happy Yalda Day to you and your family.
4. As the longest night of the year ends, we are hopeful that beautiful, bright and successful days are going to come our way… With that thought, I wish you a very warm and Happy Yalda Day.
5. On the occasion of Yalda Day, I wish you are blessed with more smiles, more opportunities and a wonderful and cheerful year ahead… With the longest night coming to an end, it is a time to indulge in celebrations…. Happy Yalda Day to you my dear.
6. May you are blessed with all the strength to fight against the evil and be victorious…. Just like the way light kills the darkness… on the auspicious occasion of Yalda, I pray for your health, wealth and success…. Happy Yalda Day to you.
7. Wishing you new hope, happiness and positivity inside and outside you on the occasion of Yalda… Warm wishes to you and your family on this auspicious occasion. Happy Yalda Day to you my dear friend.
- happy yalda messages
- cobgratulation message for yalda