Teacher’s Day falls on 5th September every year in India. This is the birth date of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishna, the second President of India who was a great scholar and is celebrated as the day to honor and express gratitude to teachers who have always supported you and helped you in your life. Wish your favorite teachers, mentors and guides Happy Teacher’s Day by sending warm wishes and greetings.
Here are some of the most wonderful Happy Teacher’s Day 2016 messages that beautifully express your feelings to your favorite teacher. Thank them for their support using these quotes.
1. Dear Sir, wishing you a very Happy Teacher’s Day. On this special day, I take the chance to thank you for your support and guidance which helped me find my goals and achieve them. You are truly a wonderful mentor and I am blessed to have you as my teacher.
2. You make the best teacher because you not only shared your knowledge with us but you also stood by when I was in trouble. I would like to express my gratitude from the deepest of my heart for being there to motivate me and guide me. Happy Teacher’s Day to you!!!!
3. I did not just find an amazing teacher in you but I also found a great friend and a wonderful human who always inspires me to be better. On the occasion of Teacher’s Day, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your guidance and unconditional care. Happy Teacher’s Day.
4. Fortunate are those who know the reason for their existence and you are the one who helped my find the reason for my existence. You gauged my potential and you helped me chase my goals. Wishing you a very Happy Teacher’s Day. I dedicate my success to you!!!
5. Dear Sir, you have always gone beyond your duties and responsibilities to help me in the best possible way. I thank you for teaching me the lessons not covered in books, supporting me through times when everyone leaves. I wish a very Happy Teacher’s Day to the best teacher.
6. Only the blessed ones find a good teacher and I thank God for sending you in my life like an angel. You directed me, taught me, supported me and helped me through thick and thin. You always enlightened me and inspired me with your positivity. Happy Teacher’s Day.
7. I wish all the happiness and health to the best teacher in the world. You are my light in darkness, my smile when I am sad, my courage when I have lost and my motivation when I have no hopes. I thank you for being there for me. Wishing you a very Happy Teacher’s Day.
8. Dear Sir, my success is the result of your hard work and guidance. My confidence is the result of what you taught me. Your faith in me has helped me face the toughest challenges of life. Wishing you a very Happy Teacher’s Day and may you are blessed with glory and happiness.
9. Being a teacher is a job of utmost responsibility. Teaching, guiding, training the youth and their energies in the right direction demands dedication and passion. I thank you for being such a wonderful teacher who has always inspired us. Sending warm wishes to you on Teacher’s Day.
10. I started dreaming because of you. Your faith in me, your constant guidance and support helped me focus on my goal and helped me reach where I always dreamt of reaching. On the occasion of Teacher’s Day, I thank you for everything and I send you best wishes on this special day.
- my favorite teacher on teachers day
- diwali wishes 4 fav teacher
- good morning for best wishes for favourite teacher
- happy teacher day 2016