President’s Day is United States of America is celebrated on the third Monday in the month of February. It is a federal holiday in the country in honor of the first President of USA, George Washington. President’s Day holiday is a USA public holiday which is seen as a day to remember all the presidents of the country. Sending President’s Day wishes in form of President’s Day messages to family and friends is a sure thing to do. President’s Day 2017 will fall on 20th February, 2017.
To wish your near and dear ones on President’s Day, we bring a wonderful collection of some of the most popular President’s Day quotes to send on Whatsapp or Facebook.
1. You don’t get everything you want. A dictatorship would be a lot easier. -George W. Bush
2. If you look at his portraits they always give you an indelible impression of his great height. So does his life. Height of purpose, height of ideal, height of character, height of intelligence. ~David Lloyd George
3. Mute though his lips be, yet they still speak. Hushed is his voice, but its echoes of liberty are ringing through the world, and the sons of bondage listen with joy. ~Matthew Simpson
4. “If you once forfeit the confidence of your fellow citizens, you can never regain their respect and esteem. It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can’t fool all of the people all of the time.” — Abraham Lincoln
5. “The rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened.” — John F. Kennedy
6. I know only two tunes: one of them is ‘Yankee Doodle’, and the other one isn’t. -Ulysses S. Grant
7. I had rather be on my farm than be emperor of the world. -George Washington
8. Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. -Ronald Reagan
9. Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a certain poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. … Because it’s only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true potential. -Barack Obama
10. Think about every problem, every challenge, we face. The solution to each starts with education. -George H.W. Bush
- what to write on your engagement anniversary
- gratitude quotes
- do you wish a ceo happy presidents day