A yearbook is a summary of the achievements, successes and good moments and writes ups by the students and their respective parents of an academy. The yearbook is published once a year and has different articles, poems, wishes and other information related to a school.
Samples of graduation messages from parents for the yearbook are given below:
1). Dear son, we parents send congratulatory wishes for your success for the yearbook. I am very much proud of your success and of having you as a son.
2). Dearest daughter, you have made me much proud passing out with flying colours. This text carries congratulations for the yearbook on your success from your loving parents.
3). Lovely son, sending good wishes from your parents for the yearbook for your success. I hope you will earn more achievements and laurels for years to come.
4). Sweet son, congratulation wishes on your graduation from your parents for the yearbook. I wish you all the luck for your future endeavours and hope you succeed in all.
5). Dearest daughter, this text carries congratulations from your parents for the yearbook. We also send lovely gifts for you and hope you love them.
- yearbook parent messages
- message for yearbook from parents
- yearbook well wishes from parents
- yearbook message from parents to daughter
- parent message in yearbook
- Yearbook Parents Message
- a message to your kid on yearbook quotes from parents
- love messages for son or daughter for year book
- Parents wish for yearbook
- parents messages to sons in yearbooks