Ganesh Chaturthi is a 10 days long Hindu festival which is celebrated with great energies to celebrate the birthday of Lord Ganesha. He is considered as the God of wisdom who imparts knowledge and is widely worshiped at the start of all the ceremonies and rituals as he is considered the Vigraharta, who puts an end to all the obstacles. Wishing Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to your friends surely a great way to celebrate this festival.
Here are some of the most beautiful Ganesh Chaturthi messages for friends. Cute Collection of inspiring wishes and quotes to spread love and harmony on this occasion.
1. I wish you a very Happy Ganesh Chaturthi…. I wish for a prosperous and successful life for you… May you achieve all your dreams and enjoy delights of life with your loved ones.
2. I wish that Lord Ganesha remove all the obstacles in your life and bless you with new beginnings and new successes in this coming year…. Sending best wishes to you on Ganesh Chaturthi.
3. May Lord Ganesha is always there to protect you and your family from all the problems and shower you with harmony and happiness….. Wishing you Happy Ganesh Chaturthi
4. I wish that Vinayak bring in your life more reasons to smile, more reasons to celebrate and more reasons to have a good time with your family…. Best wishes on Ganesh Chaturthi to you my dear.
5. On the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, I pray that the divine blessings of Lord Ganesha always protect you from the evil and enchant you with eternal bliss. May all your prayers are answered and wishes are fulfilled. Wishing you a very Happy Ganesh Chaturthi my friend.
6. May you bring good fortune to your house by admiring best wishes for a joyous Ganesh pooja on occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi with lots of harmony and prosperity. May your home is blessed with positive energy. Sending warm wishes to you and your family on Ganesh Chaturthi.
7. I pray to Lord Ganesha to bless you with smile for every tear in your eyes, an answer for every prayer you make, strength for every challenge you face, happiness for every moment you live and wisdom for every decision you take. Heartfelt congratulations on Ganesh Chaturthi.
8. I wish you and your family a very Happy Ganesh Chaturthi. I pray to Vinayaka for blessing you with a prosperous and happy life. May you are showered with the best of the delights of life. May you make all your dreams a reality. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi, with love and blessings!!
9. On the festive occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, my prayers aim to fill your life with sweetness of modaks. May bitterness of all your problems is put to an end with the sweetness of your favorite mithais. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Ganesh Chaturthi.
10. I hope that your house blooms with happiness and glory with best wishes on Ganesh Chaturthi. I wish all your dreams come true, all your problems end and success and prosperity bring happiness in your life. Wishing you a wonderful time of celebration with your loved ones.
11. Ganesh Chaturthi is the time for all the loved ones to gather together and celebrate this festival with zeal and happiness. I wish you have the best time of the year with your family and friends celebrating the arrival of Vinayaka in your house. Best wishes to you on Ganesh Chaturthi.
12. May your house is filled with positivity and harmony with the blessings of Lord Ganesha. May Ganesh Puja brighten your home with good fortune and prosperity. May you have a great celebration time with your loved ones. Wishing you a very Happy Ganesh Chaturthi.
13. May this Ganesh Chaturthi bring in your life Bakthi, Shakthi, Siddhi, Laskhmi and Maha Samriddhi which fill your life with eternal peace and happiness. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Ganesh Chaturthi. Wish you the best of the blessings.
14. Ganpati Bappa Morya, Mangal Murti Morya…. May your house is magnified with the chanting of this mantra. May you are blessed with harmony, happiness and health. May all your prayers are answered and may all your wishes come true. Wish u Happy Ganesh Chaturti.
This page was last modified on Wednesday, August 16th, 2017
- ganesh friends