Ganesh Chaturthi is one of the most popular Hindu festivals and it is celebrated with mesmerizing gala celebrations across the country. This auspicious day falls on the fourth day of Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapada in the Hindu calendar which falls in months of August or September. Everyone comes together to worship Lord Ganesha and send warm wishes to their loved ones with beautifully drafted messages.
We bring to you a wonderful collection of Ganesh Chaturthi messages and beautiful quotes for this day which help you send wishes to family and friends on Facebook.
1. I know that Lord Ganesha is extremely happy with me as he has surrounded me with amazing people like you…. Sending my love and warm wishes on Ganesh Chaturthi to you.
2. I wish that Vinayak is always there to transform all storms of your life into vibrant rainbows, tears into smiles, failures into success…. Wishing you a wonderful Ganesh Chaturthi.
3. I pray Lord Ganesha to fill your heart with happiness and home with harmony… May the coming year become the best year of your life…. Warm wishes on Ganesh Chaturthi.
4. May Lord Ganesha bring in your life the best of fortune and abundant happiness… Wishing you a very Happy Ganesh Chaturthi… May this festive occasion mark a new start to your life.
5. On the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, I wish you all lots of happiness and prosperity. May Lord Ganesha always shower you with love and peace. Sending warm wishes on this beautiful festival to one and all. Ganpati Bappa Moriya.
6. Let Vinayak come to your house this Ganesh Chaturthi and take away all the problems and tensions. Let Vignahartha end all your sorrows and only bless you with happiness. Wishing you a very Happy Ganesh Chaturthi and a glorious time with family and friends.
7. I heartily pray to Lord Ganesha to bring good luck and prosperity along…. To give you wisdom to take right decisions, to guard you from problems and to shower his eternal love on you. I wish you a very Happy Ganesh Chaturthi. May God bless us all.
8. On the occasion of Vinayaka Chaturthi, I pray to Lord Ganesha to be always there with you to guide you, to protect you, to pamper you and to bless you at every stage of your life. Warm wishes to you on Ganesh Chaturthi. Have a festive time with your loved ones!
9. I wish you happiness as huge as Ganesha’s appetite. I wish you troubles as small as his mouse. I wish you life as long as his trunk. I wish you days as sweet as his laddus. Wishing you a colorful, joyful festival of Ganesh Chaturthi. Ganpati Bappa Moriya.
10. Let us celebrate this glorious day by spreading love and messages for peace and harmony. Let us come together to make this beautiful festival of Ganesh Chaturthi a wonderful time with the people we love. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi.
11. I pray Lord Ganesha to bring prosperity in your life. I pray Him to answer your prayers, to help you achieve your goals, to bless you make your dreams a reality, to always protect you from sorrows. Sending you best wishes on Ganesh Chaturthi..!!!
12. Ganesh Chaturthi is the best time for all the family members and friends to come together to celebrate this big day with fun, laughter, happiness and togetherness. Wishing you fun-filled harmonious celebrations on Ganesh Chaturthi.
13. Pray to put an end to your problems and multiply your happiness on the special occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. Let Ganesha bring his pious feet in your house and take away all the problems. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi. Ganpati Bappa Moriya!!!
14. May Ganesha come to your home and bring along modaks of happiness and glory. May his lotus feet bring positivity and prosperity in your house. May all your tensions get vanished with his presence. Subh Ganesh Chaturthi to you. Always be blessed!!!