Siblings are always very close to our hearts. They are the ones with whom we share the best and worst of our times and grow together. Sending RIP quotes to someone on loss of a brother is a tricky task because you don’t know what to say to someone who has lost a brother. Brother passed away messages, Sympathy loss of brother quotes and poems are thoughtful ways of expressing your feelings on the loss. RIP messages for brother of your friend or relative are a way of comforting them as they miss him.
Here are some of the best and most expressive Rest in Peace quotes on loss of a brother. Use these goodbye message to a brother who has passed away using these RIP wishes.
1. Please accept our deepest sympathies on the loss of your brother. We understand that this is the most difficult and painful time for you and your family. Just wanted you to know that you are always in our prayers in this emotionally difficult time.
2. Hearing about the death of your brother was a big shock to me. He was a wonderful person full of life and positivity. We have spent some real good time together. I wish may his soul rest in peace and may God impart strength to you and your family.
3. Your brother was an amazing person who was always full of affection and kindness. Though he is longer with us but beautiful memories from his life will always be there with us, making us smile, making us remember his for all the good he did. May his soul rest in peace.
4. They say good souls depart first. On this emotional loss, I can just say that your brother was an exceptional human being who has always inspired people around him. I have no words to express myself at this emotionally weak moment. I wish his soul rest in peace.
5. None of us has any control over the destiny. The death of your brother has been very shocking news for me and my family. We all pray that you and your family are able to come out of this emotionally difficult time with the blessings of God.
6. I know I cannot even comprehend how tough this time is for you and your family. I am extremely sorry on the loss. I know you two were so deeply attached with each other and I pray for all the strength for you to deal with this grief.
7. I can understand that this is a devastating situation for you because you have lost not just your brother but your best friend. We cannot control death but we can always keep him alive in our hearts and cherish his beautiful memories. May his soul rest in peace.
8. I am extremely sorry for your loss. I know how close your brother was to you and how difficult it is for you to imagine your life with him. We cannot fight death but we can always keep him alive in our memories and pray that his soul may rest in peace.
9. I felt very sad on hearing this news. I am very sorry my dear for this heavy loss. I am sure that your dearest brother will always be remembered for his wonderful acts of kindness. But we will always miss him for he was a great person.
10. This is a very difficult time for you and your family as you have lost one gem of a person. I wish that God imparts you with all the strength to face these tough times and I pray that his soul rest in peace.