Dussehra is an auspicious Hindu festival which falls in the month of October. This day marks victory of Lord Ram over Ravana. Celebrate festival of Dussehra by sending Happy Dasara messages or Happy Vijaya Dashami greetings to your beautiful wife. Surprise her with meaningful Durga Ashtami 2017 quotes and Happy Dussehra messages to make this festive occasion all the more special for her.
Given below are lovely Vijaya Dashami quotes and Happy Dasara messages 2017 to help you wish your wife in the most unique and warmest way.
1. Today is the day of celebration…. A day when Lord Ram killed Ravana…. A day of victory of good over evil…. A day when we all celebrate the power of good and right…. Wishing a very Happy Dussehra my dear wife!!!
2. Each and every day when the sun rises, it gives us a message that darkness can only be killed by brightness just like only good can kill the evil… May all the negativities in your life are put to end by positivity…. Happy Dussehra to you.
3. Dussehra is the most auspicious day to start a new work…. I wish this day bring into our lives more happiness by reducing all the hurdles…. Warm wishes on Dusshera to you….!!
4. May Lord Rama always help you overcome all the difficulties in your life by showering you with his blessings to stand against the wrong. May you also conquer all your problems just like He won over Ravana. Sending you warm wishes on the festive occasion of Dussehra my dear.
5. Let us celebrate this auspicious occasion of Dussehra with a happy and joyful heart… This is the special day when Lord Rama won over Ravana… I wish all the happiness and success to you. May all your dreams come true. Wishing you a very Happy Dussehra dearest wife.
6. Wishing Happy Dussehra to the most special person in my life…. On this day, I pray for your good health, great fortune, long and happy life. May you are blessed with all the courage to conquer your problems and always be a winner. Have a great celebration!!!
7. May this pious occasion of Dussehra burn all your worries and problems with Ravana… may your life is full of lots of happiness and may you are able to fulfill all your dreams. May this festival bring new and happy times for you. Wishing you a very Happy Dussehra.
8. I pray that with advent of Dussehra, all your tensions come to an end and you win hearts of all the people with your charm and dedication…. I wish you are blessed with great strength and good fortune to win over all the challenges. Best wishes to you on the occasion of Dussehra!!
9. May your devotion, dedication and determination help you reach the highest peaks in your life….. May Lord Rama always shower you with strength and courage to take new challenges and over them. With loads of love, I am sending choicest wishes to you on Dussehra my dear.
10. Dear wife, your courage always inspires me to stand for the right…. Just like Lord Rama, you are my source of inspiration…. I pray for your happiness and success on this special day which celebrates victory of good over evil. Wish you a very Happy Dussehra my love.
11. May on this auspicious day when good defeats evil, you are blessed with new happiness, new opportunities, new aspirations and new hope to help you life your life to the fullest. May you never surrender to the wrong. Wishing you a very Happy Dussehra my darling wife!
12. Today is the day which reminds us how force of goodness overcame the force of evil… Let us take inspiration from this special day to fight all the challenges in life and achieve all our goals in the most exceptional way. Sending heartfelt greetings to you on Dasara. Happy Dussehra.
13. I pray that this Dussehra brighten up your life with new chances and new energies… May blessings from God always impart you strength to follow your goals and live your dreams. Wishing you a very Happy and wonderful Dussehra. May God bless you!!!!
This page was last modified on Thursday, September 28th, 2017
- dussehra wishes to wife
- dussehra wishes for wife
- happy dasara to wi
- happy dussehra to wife
- dasara wishes to wife
- dussehra messages for wife
- dshera wishesh for wife
- dsara wishesh to wife
- dasheera wishes for wife
- Dasara wish to wi