Durga Puja is celebrated on the 9th day of Navratri. This is one of the most important cultural and spiritual festivals of India. On this auspicious day, Goddess Durga is worshipped with celebrations organized at large scale. Use this special occasion to send Durga Puja wishes in Hindi and English to friends. Celebrate this Navratri festival with great energies using Happy navratri wishes which are perfect to wish all your loved ones.
Given below is a beautiful collection of Durga Puja wishes in English and Durga Puja messages in Hindi. Use these beat quotes to celebrate Navratri festival.
Here are some of the best quotes on this occasion which are truly the most thoughtful greetings to send to your friends.
1. Let us make Durga Puja celebrations more meaningful by promising to be as strong and courageous like Maa Durga…. Let us devote ourselves in becoming individuals of strength and positivity…. Warm wishes on Durga Puja to you my friend.
2. Maa Durga has always been there to protect us and impart us strength…. Let us thank her for all her support and let us offer her our prayers to always bless us and guide us in our life…. Sending best wishes on Durga Ashtmi to you.
3. Maa Durga always inspires us to fight for the right, to be strong and courageous, to face the challenges with focus, to never give up to situations…. Let us be everything Maa motivates us to be…. Happy Durga Puja to you and your loved ones.
4. On the pious occasion of Durga Pua, I wish that when Goddess Durga leaves your home, she leaves behind good fortune, success and happiness for you and your loved one. May you are blessed with a wonderful year ahead. Best Navratri and Durga Puja wishes to you.
5. I wish that Goddess Durga empower you with unmatched happiness, great success and good luck. May her choicest blessings brighten your today and tomorrow. May you are blessed with more and more moments of joy with your loved ones. Wishing you very Happy Durga Puja.
6. As the 9 nights of blessings arrive, I wish that you may celebrate this wonderful time with your family. May you have the best time in the festivities of Durga Puja. Sending for you and your family my warmest wishes on Navratri and Durga Puja. May we all are blessed.
7. As we celebrate the most energetic festival, I pray that the divine blessings of Goddess Durga enrich and empower you with positivity and happiness. I wish you all the prosperity and fame in life. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Durga Puja and Happy Navratri.
9. I pray that Goddess Durga always empower you with strength to fight against the evil and follow the path of righteousness. I wish that success and joy bring unmatched happiness in your life. Sending you and your family choicest blessings on Navratri. Happy Durga Puja to you!!!
1. May the brightness of Durga Puja end all the darkness in your life. May you become stronger and more confident to face challenges of life. May you enjoy these blissful nights of Navratris with your loved ones. Best wishes to you and your family on Durga Puja my dear.
10. I wish that on this auspicious occasion of Durga Puja, the positivity of this festival fill your life with new colors, immense joy and prosperity. Wishing you a very Happy Navratri and wonderful Durga Puja. I wish that you celebrate this festival with everyone you love.
11. On the auspicious occasion of Durga Puja, I pray for new colors in your life…new opportunities in your career and a year full of happiness and glory. May Goddess Durga always give you strength to fight the evil and be successful. Wishing you a very Happy Durga Puja my dear!!!
12. I pray that may Maa Durga Durgatinashini brighten your life with joy and happiness. May you are always blessed with the love of your dear ones. May all your dreams come true and May the divine blessings of Maa Durga always keep you safe and happy. Wishing you Happy Durga Puja.
13. As the beautiful festival of Navratri arrives, I wrap up my blessings for you…. May this Durga Puja light up your life with happiness. I pray that you always walk the path of success with the blessings of Maa. Sending warm Durga Puja and Navratri wishes to you and your family.