Employees also send Christmas Eve wishes to their boss as a way of showing respect. Such messages should be happy, funny and nice messages. You can send these as text messages or card messages.
Find below some sample nice Christmas Eve messages that you can send to your boss.
1). Dear Boss, Wishing you a joyful and cheerful Christmas Eve. May God bless you with good health and success in your life.
2). I feel lucky and proud to be working under you, dear boss. Wishing you success, happiness and prosperity on this joyful occasion of Christmas Eve.
3). On this Christmas Eve, I want to thank you for your kind guidance. Your inspiration and leadership make you what you are today. Have a Happy Christmas Eve, Sir.
4). I pray to Lord to bless you with joy and laughter on this Christmas Eve. Wishing you a cheerful Christmas Eve dear boss.
5). May the Lord shower his blessings on you this Christmas Eve. Your influence provides us with great confidence to work. May your kindness and support always be there for us. Happy Christmas Eve, Sir.
- xmas message to boss
- To Greet the Boss after for Christmas eve
- christmas eve messages and images
- christmas messages to boss
- message christmas for a boss
- christmas medsage to a boss
- christmas greeting messages for boss
- sample thank you message to your boss on christmas
- Christmas Messages for the boss
- christmas and new year text message to your superior