On Christmas Eve, wish your colleagues by sending them happy messages and appreciating their presence on the same workplace. Such messages should be simple and short. The main objective of sending these messages is to wish them a happy Christmas Eve and also letting them know how much their support means to you.
Below are some of sample Text messages that you can send to your colleagues.
1). Wishing you a Christmas Eve full of love and happiness. It’s always pleasure to work with you, my dear colleague. Merry Christmas.
2). May Lord bless you with lots of success and prosperity this Christmas Eve. Wishing you a very merry Christmas Eve celebration.
3). Through this card, I send you wishes for a happy celebration of Christmas Eve. May Lord bless you with new opportunity and success. Merry Christmas.
4). On this Christmas Eve, I pray to God to give joy, happiness, peace and success in your life. Thank you, dear colleague, for helping me whenever I need your help. Have a joyous Christmas Eve celebration.
5). Warmest wishes and thoughts for you my colleague on Christmas Eve. Just wanted to let you know that I like working with you. Merry Christmas.
- christmas wishes for colleagues
- christmas message to colleagues
- christmas wishes to colleagues
- christmas messages for colleagues
- christmas wishes for colleagues messages
- christmas eve wishes message
- merry christmas colleague
- xmas wishes to colleagues
- xmas messages for colleagues
- funny christmas messages for colleagues