Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in the month of November across United States. Back in 1789, President George Washington asked people of United States to acknowledge and thank God for giving them a peaceful and stable government. And then Thanksgiving became a national holiday in 1863. Thanksgiving 2016 will fall on 24th November. On this day everyone sends thanksgiving wishes and text messages from Bibles to people around them. With beautiful Thanksgiving wishes wordings, you can send lovely birthday wishes. Thanksgiving messages to colleagues, boss, employees and business associates. Send best Thanksgiving quotes to friends, family and everyone and thank God for his blessings.
Here are some of the best thanksgiving wishes and best short quotes that spread happiness and love all around.
1. Thank the Lord for showering his love on you…. for giving you a wonderful life… Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving.
2. Though my birthday lasted just for one day but I am happy because the beautiful warm wishes that you had sent on this day are going to stay with me forever… Thanks for making my birthday so special with your lovely wishes. Thank you.
3. All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.
4. Thanksgiving is the day for expressing thanks to all those people who have helped you and supported you in everything that you have done. On this special occasion, I thank my dearest colleagues who have helped me in my career…. Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day!
5. There is no better day than Thanksgiving to express how grateful our company is to have associates like you. It is the wonderful relationship with our prestigious clients that has helped us become successful. We hope that the coming year may bring new opportunities for us to work together. Happy Thanksgiving.
6. Dear boss, warm heartfelt thanks for converting our mistakes into wonderful lessons, intense pressures into amazing productivity and our simple skills into great strengths. You are the best boss as you know how to bring out the best out of people around you. Happy Thanksgiving to you.
7. Dearest God, thanks for blessing me with wisdom to take right decisions…. Strength to face challenges…. Patience to wait for success comes to you… You are the reason for all my success and happiness. Warm wishes to you on Thanksgiving Lord!!
8. Let us raise our eyes and look up at the heaven to count our blessings. Let’s thank God for showering is love and blessings on us…. Let us bow our heads and thank him for giving us such wonderful lives. Happy Thanksgiving.
9. May your life is blessed with nature’s bounty and you are showered with divine blessings of the Lord on the pious occasion of Thanksgiving. My dear friend, wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Thanksgiving.
10. I wish that you’re surrounded with the love and blessings of your family… May this festive season you enjoy beautiful times with your dear ones. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
- holiday greetings for boss
- Thank You Christmas
- thank you holiday message
- christmas quotes for work
- xmas messages
- Christmas to Employees
- Holiday christmas messages for employees
- christmas Thank you note for employees
- Christmas Thank You Message for Employees
- christmas gift messages