Hanukkah, also known as Chanukah, is the eight nights commemoration, a Jewish celebration which happens in the months of November or December from last 2100 years. This traditional celebration will begin on December 24th, 2016, Saturday and will end on the evening of January 1st, 2016, Sunday. This is the time to send lovely Hanukkah messages and wishes to family and friends.
Here is an unmatched collection of Hanukkah card messages and Chanukah sayings to include in your cards to make your wishes stand out.
We hope this will help you create just right message to send to your loved one which will be cherished along with the card for years to come.
1. Hanukkah is the celebration of eight nights of a miracle… eight beautiful nights sparkling with joy of exchanging wishes and warmth… On this auspicious occasion, I wish that you are blessed with brightest and happiest Hanukkah my dear!!!
2. Sending best of Hanukkah wishes to you and your family…. I wish that you are blessed with light of faith and love of your near and dear ones… May the warmth of your relationships always keep a smile on your face…. Wishing you a very Happy Hanukkah.
3. Hanukkah is the most special time of the year when all the family members come together to celebrate the eight divine nights and gather around menorah to remember the miracle… Warm wishes to you and your family a very Happy Hanukkah.
4. May the brightness of Chanukah fill your life with eternal happiness and merriment…. May all the merriment of these eight nights stay in your life forever…. Sending the best on this special occasion to the most beautiful people I know… Happy Hanukkah to you.
5. On the occasion of Hanukkah, I wish that your home is blessed with love, laughter, joy and lights for years to come… May you and your family are always smiling and happy… Warm wishes to you on Hanukkah my dear.
6. Sending Chanukah best wishes to you and your family… wrapped in lots of love and blessings of Almighty…. May you have a bright and beautiful celebration time with your family and relatives… Happy Hanukkah to you.
7. I wish that as you celebrate this divine festival of lights… your faith is renewed and your tradition is preserved for coming years… May the happy faces of your loved ones always spread positivity and merriment in your life…. Wishing a very Happy Hanukkah to you.
8. Chanukah is the day to remember all our traditional and light the candles of faith and brightness… It is the day to remember freedom and courage and spread happiness around. Sending best wishes on Hanukkah to you and your family.
9. May the brightness of each and every candle that you light in these eight nights spread love, happiness and glory in your home and fill your heart with contentment… Sending lots of love and warm wishes to you on Chanukah… Happy Hanukkah to you.
10. On this auspicious festival of lights, I wish that you may find happiness, peace and positivity in and around you… May you are blessed with more and more beautiful moments in the coming year… Best wishes to you on Hanukkah my friend.