Every year 1st November is celebrated as All Saints Day. It is a Christian festival which is celebrated to honor all the known and unknown saints. The dates of this auspicious day varies across different Christian traditions. It is the second day of Hallowmas. It starts as the sun rises on 1st November and ends with sunset on the same day. Use this special day to send All Saints Day wishes to family and friends.
Here is an amazing collection of All Saints Day messages and quotes that help you wish people around you.
1. On All Saints Day, I pray that you are always sheltered by His care and protected by His love.
2. I wish for a dull full of peace, joy and divine blessings for you and your family on this day. Wishing you a Happy All Saints Day.
3. Today is All Saints Day. I wish that you are showered with choicest blessings of Saints which bring happiness and success in your life.
4. Have a blessed All Saints Day with your family and friends.
5. Sending warm wishes to you and your family in the honor of All Saints Day and All Souls Day.
6. Let there always be spring on our graves… Wishing you a very Happy All Saints Day.
7. I wish that all your prayers come true… for yourself and for all the people you love as we celebrate All Saints Day.
8. Let us not forget to remember and pray for all the departed souls who are dear to us on All Saints Day.
9. On this occasion, I pray that saints hold you in their love and protect you… and bless you and your loved ones with their grace…. Today and always…. Warm wishes on All Saints Day.
10. You are the one who enriches my life with joy and happiness… wishing you a very Happy All Saints Day.
- happy all saints day message
- all saints day message
- All souls day messages
- all souls day all saints day message
- all saints day wishes
- all saints day text messages
- all saints day quotes & wishes
- all saints day msg
- all saints day messages
- wishing all saints day